Any good gym in the tourist club area?

Hi everyone!
I'm quite new here in Abu Dhabi and I'm looking for a good gym in the Tourist Club Area that allows monthly memberships. I might move to Al Ain early next year so annual memberships just isn't practical for me. I am also hoping to have some classes, such as Zumba, Kickboxing, etc. so I need a gym that offers those. I am not that particular with the Ladies Exclusive Hours as I am quite comfortable to do my workout with or without guys present.
Hope you can help guys, thanks in advance!

Hi izzie828!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Yes you can find one Gym near Maltrans Cargo in Tourist Club, also hope more there..

Armand wrote:

Hi izzie828!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Thanks Armand! :D

hafisok wrote:

Yes you can find one Gym near Maltrans Cargo in Tourist Club, also hope more there..

Thanks hafisok!=)

I guess I have to be more specific with regards the location I prefer as I want it to be within walking distance from my home. I usually prefer walking to and from the gym as I find it as a very relaxing and a great warm-up/cool down.
I stay near KM Hypermarket so if you guys know any good gym around this area, please let me know. Thanks!=)

Thats good Izzie Great Idea and will give u more energy..

I am going that area today and will check where will available and let you know..

Also if you want to join with me for search I can pick u where u r
let me know..

There is a gym very near your place, it is in the beach rotana. Very good place, a bit pricey though, and not sure they do monthly membership, but it is worth to have a look.
Good luck

hafisok wrote:

Thats good Izzie Great Idea and will give u more energy..

I am going that area today and will check where will available and let you know..

Also if you want to join with me for search I can pick u where u r
let me know..

Wow!=) that's so nice of you hafisok. I just read your message though...and you really don't have to go through all that trouble...but thank you.^_^

charlykay wrote:

There is a gym very near your place, it is in the beach rotana. Very good place, a bit pricey though, and not sure they do monthly membership, but it is worth to have a look.
Good luck

Thank you charlykay. I'm gonna try to check that out. But that's actually my problem, since I'll be moving to Al Ain next year, I can't go for an annual membership and most of the good gyms have way too pricey and impractical monthly memberships. =(

Ok Izzie.. All the best

YOu can go jazira also good gym there and monthly member ship was 250 now i dont know.. there is pool also..

If really you wanna make Gym and this is the real time to avoid the closed rooms as you know here the weather, go to corniche and walk for 1 hour daily for that 3 months after that you can take your option.

Good luck

Fitness First in Abu Dhabi Mall, is that a walk distance from your home? ;)