Looking for yoga in Abu Dhabi

Hi, I am new to Abu Dhabi and am looking for a place to practice yoga. I am looking for smaller classes and experienced instructor. If anyone knows if there is a place with Iyengar method of practicing that would be great too. Thanks a lot

Hi

Try Lifeline(I have never been there but I saw in website) I do yoga myself so I dint need any instructor(i follow my book)...hehe..Lifeline No 02-6441666, they have 3 branches, each session for non member/Member 25AED...they also have gym, spa, pool, gym in a very convenient price.. I'm planning to go

Thanks marufa I will phone them tomorrow to know the nearest address to Khaldia mall. How much for Spa? Do u have idea?
Thanks

I'm a yoga instructor, if you are interested in learning yoga, contact me .

@krishnaraag- note that this is an old thread. Can you please post an ad in the Abu Dhabi classifieds? Thank you

Hi,

Please check the link below. Neli, the yoga facilitator has various schedules every week, one of these is the Khalidiya Park session every Wednesday which is free! Any donations are very much appreciated. The collected donations normally goes to charity institution.

meetup.com/Raw-Yoga/

Hope you find this info helpful.

Rgds,