New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

Hi,

I am a native of New Delhi, India. I am 24, male,  a working professional, looking to meet tourists and expats(male/female) from countries other than India, on weekends. I would like this to be a 'meet-n-greet' session, where we get to talk to each other in an informal way, laugh, crack jokes, and share our experiences, culture, lifestyles and may be forge new friendships. I am fluent in English and Hindi, with some basic knowledge of the city's as well as the country's geography in general. Being a native,  I may help you in providing general guidance as well, purely depending on the topic and my knowledge about it.

Interested individuals may contact me through this post or send me a pm, and we can decide a place and set up a small meeting. :) 

Mayank

Hi All,

My name is Sarah Vasterling. I am born and raised in The Netherlands. This is also where Deepak (my husband!) and I met. We became friends, fell in love and got married - we did have a BIG FAT Indian Wedding!

Now I am trying to settle in my new home country India.

Cheers, Sarah

Well, welcome aboard!

Uh oh...not to worry.....indians too love pets...so their kinda housings will b comfortable for your pet...depending on the kinda house you would rent.....

That's awesome, just like out of a film! Congratulations and welcome😀

Seriously.... Dnt really understnd the messaging system here..grrrh!!!its killing me...

hi Crystal .........Are you in delhi??...  ,  if you are in delhi than I can help you to see those things that you want to see.. ..... :)

Hi judit,
Welcome to ahmedabad. Tell me more about you. I live in ahmedabad. We may catch up.

Hi Everybody Im Gaurav Joshi Currently Live in New Delhi, India. Im a Problogger and Freelance Web designer.
My hobbies are making New friends Surfing Internet and Blogging. Im really Happy To be here to makes new friends
shere my personal Experience and Getting Other new knowledge From Them.....

Hey peeps!!! How are you guys! anyone near my place? im currently staying here in bangalore for a few weeks for international assignment. Love to meet some of you guys specially near my area.

Filipino here, 30 yrs old, male!

Bienvenido a bordo!

Muchas Gracias Senyor Beadwindow2010!

Anyone near Hyatt Bangalore?

Hello Guys

This is sukhchain i am in kyiv and i am looking for a job can anyone help me to find a good job.

Thanks

Hi all

Myself Komal Sahni living in New Delhi, India. Its great to be a part of this group. Hope to know you all better.....

Hi n bonjour,

I am indo French lived in France and India. Currently in Delhi and would like to meet curious and interesting people to share experiences and ideas.

Well welcome to the party, swatfred. DAT here from Mumbai (in January).

hi am model actor frm pune looking for some koreans frm pune to connect and help me make my bollywood movie with korean touch which is based on kpop artist and smtown. and also looking for korean production help to make this film to be shot in pune and korea

Hi,

My name is Rahul Patel and live in Glasgow for past 6 years. I am basically from Mumbai. I would suggest, we should catch up sometime, if you want.

If you would like to meet or may be call me, it would be nice to know.

Rahul Patel

Yes sure why not but how can u help me with my movie u got links with korean n Indian productions are u on whtsap

hello i am from india i want to explore world and want to make good friend.

cheers good luck

:cheers:

Hi Swatfred,

I am from Bangalore, India. Nice to meet you ,
If you want , you can share with me Ideas and experiences in India,
so that i can learn French also.

Cheers,,
:)

:cheers:

nitin.rihmct, Where in India are you considering moving to? Have you been here before?

Hi guys,
I'm Cathy from Vietnam.
I really really want to go to New Delhi but I need to find a job first. I can speak Vietnamese - Chinese - English, graduated with bachelor's degree in Chinese translation.
Hope I can find an oppotunity to go there and join with you guys in India!
Thanks and have a nice day!

Hi,

I am Saugaato. I am based from Udaipur. After being in business for 24 years long in Mumbai, I have changed the direction of life. I had being in meditation and kriya yoga (spiritual yoga), but now I am completely into spiritual life. My wife and me also do Spiritual Healing. We have a website [link moderated]. Presently based from Udaipur, Rajasthan.

Hi everyone I'm not sure how I'm going  get to new Delhi,  but I am sure that I want live and work there,  I'm from South Africa Johannesburg,  I studied software development at collage campus,  i enjoy the lifestyle,  religions,  sites,  people,  movies,  music,  I don't like cricket I am more a soccer person,but I won't mind meeting Sachin,

Hi

Welcome to India......

Stay happy

Hi , I am D. john from Delhi working with Expats for last 18 years as a Driver /Chauffeur worked with many multinational companies , I speak excellent English , also worked in London ( U.K ) , I know all roads in Delhi , gurgaon , noida also driven to agra , Jaipur , nanital , massori  etc , looking for job as Driver with Expats living in Delhi or gurgaon , please contact me at - +91 9810637412
email ID - [email protected]

Hello, I am  Juliet,  27 years old , french girl living in Asia since three years, just moved in Delhi. Would be nice to meet some expat, women or men, to hang out and feel a bit like "at home" ^^ get good tips, etc. 
Flirty-Indian-Men, don't bother, please..

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience online, and I think many others can attest to similar situations in which the lack of decorum and respect can be extremely frustrating; however there are helpful people on this site and though at time it may feel like trying to find a needle in a haystack, they're here. Posting in the jobs section may help, and if anyone harasses you or is inappropriate definately report it to the administratiors and hopefully it will be resolved quickly.

Thanks Tara J. I had actually posted on job section ! but my name maybe appeared in an other place. Anyway, I 've had a look on the site and it looks good place here :) . It is not "one experience" I don't know for you, but for me it is all the time. On facebook, on the street lol. Wherever..  ! but it is ok i will just not answer to such messages :) Thanks !!

Hello everyone! I am Jane, 27 from Manila and currently needing some info on how to get a job in India. I'm coming for my boyfriend I met here in Ph. He's having a hard time looking for a job here so second option would be me coming to India. But of course, I need a job too. Any info how for Filipinos like me? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Hi Juliet,

I am Rishu from Bangalore, India,

My hobbies are learning culture and languages,  Social work
Currently learning German but want to learn French also,
learn Indian culture ,
Even i also want to know how  is the life in France?
You should visit Bangalore and Pondicherry, which is dedicated to French people

:)

Hi ! as i said to an other member, I am sorry but i have not enough time to teach french to people as a hobby anyway. For a job i could think about it ! I am in India since almost two years, I have visited quite  a lot of places here. I have friends in different places in India. Locals and expats. But i just moved in Delhi and there are some people in my school that i know from years, but they are also new in Delhi. We know each others from Europe and Nepal.  So, yeah, in Delhi, I just would like to meet some European and western people.  ( Not that i don't like Indian, i really do, I have Indian friends and know some indian family whom  i really appreciate. But i just would like to  hang out with people with whom i share more culture , thoughts, way of thinking, behaving, etc.. Don't take it the wrong way, i just have enough experience to know what i like , what i need, when and where :)

yes you can do great job here in india as spanish or germnan dictator or as a teacher u can work here in india in different companies those are recruiting..

sharukhpp wrote:

Hello i am sharukh from UAE....i am working in Bangalore,India.
its a wonderful city with all kind of facilities :-) the climate is awesome too

Hi and welcome to the forum  :) 

Perhaps you could tell us what it is you like about Bangalore, best places to eat, shop.

What are doing there for work.

hi frds this is mahesh from hyderabad,india...i completed pharmacy graduation and i have 4 years pharmacist experience in india. now i have to apply for pharmacist job  in oman .please tel me any information about prometric exam in india.

Closed