Recently moved to Mumbai

Hi. I come from Portland, Oregon which is located North of California in the USA. I recently moved to Mumbai and am curious about the culture, food, nightlife and film making that happens here. I hope to meet like minded people and link with the creators of the world. Cheers ~

Hello eyday.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

I have heard about Oregon. People there do not tan, they rust. (Ha ha. That is one of the many jokes I, as a (former) Californian heard about Oregon.)
To learn about Mumbai, you may want to start with the films of Mumbai that are about Mumbai Films about Mumbai
This is an incomplete list, and certainly does not include the recent Attacks of 26/11.

To know more about the culture of this beautiful city, you have to look around. Walk a lot (careful there, our driving is not disciplined) and speak to people...nightclub: if you want to meet more expats then bonobo at bandra. If not then just go to any pubs...u should have a good time.

Mumbai is the most happening place of India....behind all those clogged roads , broken system....is a surprising freedom on being what u want to be without anyone gawking u... HIT Prithvi theatre ,Juhu or Leopolds , Mondgear cafe in colaba..

Hey Eyday,

We too recently moved to Mumbai and would like to meet up people for coffee or dinner. If you are interested in catching up send us a PM.

Cheers,
Gwen & Naveen