I am new here and looking someone for help. Tks

I am going to Inida for a business trip with my leader. But I have no idea to make plan, it's really trouble me. And I need someone helps.  My MSN [email protected], I want to find the place that is a large Mobile phone Market. I tried to do research but nothing I got.      Please Contact me,If you can help me. MSN [email protected] QQ:345000395
Thank you ver much.

Well come to India
I tried to get you back by your MSN but I do not use that. It is better if you get in touch with me by this mail id : [email protected]
I can help you out .
I am now currently in Delhi.
Hope I will listen to you soon.

Hi tangyue,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

Hope you get replies very soon.

Christine wrote:

Hi tangyue,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

Hope you get replies very soon.

TKS..how can I contact you If I have some questions.

you can mail.

Hi tangyue,

You can ask your questions on the forum and other members will try to help you.

I wish you good luck.

Please spell out your needs in detail.
Are you planning to sell mobiles or mobile parts or mobile accessories.The more details you offer will help us to advise you correctly.In India there is lot of mobiles which are from Grey market.

arthand wrote:

Please spell out your needs in detail.
Are you planning to sell mobiles or mobile parts or mobile accessories.The more details you offer will help us to advise you correctly.In India there is lot of mobiles which are from Grey market.

..  Anyone knows the largest mobile phone market " Huaqiang South" that located in Shenzhen city China.  I want to find where is the largest electronic market about mobile phone、mobile phone accessory、computer accessory and so on  in New Delhi and Mumbay,these are detail. TKS

Thank you for the information that biggest market is in China,but as you are visiting India,it makes sense to go to the biggest market in India which is Delhi,Chennai & Mumbai in that sequence.It is possible to visit all the centers if you plan a long tour.For someone who speaks fluent English there will not be any problem in any of the city.The market is very competitive and it is reflected in their buying pattern & process.

If you want the names of the areas where the market is actually situated,that can be found and communicated to you.but you will need to know the specifics so as to inform the company about your intended presence in India & in their cities.
Best wishes,
Art

arthand wrote:

Thank you for the information that biggest market is in China,but as you are visiting India,it makes sense to go to the biggest market in India which is Delhi,Chennai & Mumbai in that sequence.It is possible to visit all the centers if you plan a long tour.For someone who speaks fluent English there will not be any problem in any of the city.The market is very competitive and it is reflected in their buying pattern & process.

If you want the names of the areas where the market is actually situated,that can be found and communicated to you.but you will need to know the specifics so as to inform the company about your intended presence in India & in their cities.
Best wishes,
Art

How can I contact you to get further information? I just want to know the Market's name then go for research, I am doing for my boss for a business trip plan. So could you send me your contaction then I can get more information about it from you.
   And the last, I google a Market named Garffar Market in New Delhi, can anybody tell me some information about it?
Tks a lot.