Internship as well as accomodation facility available

Hi everyone, I will be leaving Mumbai sometime now. The people with whom I was working are looking for foreign interns looking to work in Mumbai. Its a very good company IT company. Along with this I also have a fully furnished 2bhk apartment in Central part of Mumbai which I will be leaving as well to go back home. So, if anyone out there require either the internship or the accomodation then your free to contact me. I'm not looking for online friendship so please do not send me messages regarding friendship etc. Thanks and Regards, Lara

Hi
A Swiss student doing research in Mumbai is looking for a PG accomm odation from Mid April onwards for a period of 2 months only.
Please do inform if you know any Indian family  which can offer a room with attached bathroom,between Khar to Vile parle. Best wishes,
Art

Hello Lara, I read your message and am really interested in finding an internship in Mumbaï. I am French and am looking for an internship for minimum 3 months that can begin in April. Can send me the name of the IT company you've talked about? What kind of mission do they require? Because my profile is turned to a business profile. I have a 1st year of master of international business for now.
Thanks for quick reply!
regards, Sasha

Hi Sasha, have messaged you!

hello Lara . i wish every things arond you in good . i will visit india at may with my brother , he have to visit one hospital in mumbai for check up . can you help me about apartment price rental for 2 weeks ? i finished my optometry cours in mumbai 3 years ago . so price was more cheap i think from now )) thank you very much for read my messeg and i wish to hear from you soon .
thank you again .

Zaid .j

i mean how much is coast now in this time  rent apartment for 2 weeks ?

Completely depends on the locality you take!

Hello Lara,

I am Don, would you please kindly share the name of the IT company and contacts, i work as a part time waiter and i can't always help my tourist friends who are looking for internship info, may be this information will be helpful to apply for internship and for travel here in India, if it is worth it.
Many thanks
Don

Hello zaid,
            Which hospital are u visiting.I can help u with info about doctors and best hospitals.

Regards,

Rahul.

im into customer service.. but lookin for an office job.. like where i get to use my head rather than givin ol those fake smiles.. is d internship still available ?

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct