New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here

Hi everyone,
I'm Murat from Istanbul. I've recently moved back from Russia where I lived for 5 years.
I can speak English and Russian.

I'd like to meet new people here and learn about different cultures from around the world.
Cheers..

Old to Antalya, have decided that alanya is the place i want to live forever, so all ideas welcome. English woman abroad.  Ask and yee shall find. :/

Hi all,
My name is Jose, I'm Portuguese and I'm working in Istanbul for a telecom company.
I hope to this forum helps me to know better Istanbul.

Best regards to you all

good morning so nice to meet you

Dear all,
I am a woman and live in Istanbul for 4 years. During my stay here I gave private French courses to children (8-12 years old) and adults but I had to interrupt my lessons in order to complete my PhD in Ottoman Art.
Now I have free time and I want to give French courses (60 ytl per hour).
Courses are adapted to the level of each student: conversation, grammar, preparation to exam for entering to French schools or Universities.
I can also edit French texts as Master or PhD written by students of Galatasaray University or other French schools (10 ytl per page). 
Contact me if you are interested.
Thank you.

I am Gunel from Azerbaijan. Currently  living in Baku. Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan.  I am 27 years old and  single :))) everything will be ok

Hi All :)

My Name is Pradyut and I am from India, New Delhi. My desire is to work outside India and see the world. I am here to meet new people, to know about personal experience and advice on job or how to get a job specially in Turkey.
Thank :)

Merhaba :)

My name is Sarila  and I'm from Montenegro but i live in Slovenia. I'm 20 years old girl, my profession is dental technician.  I want to live in Istanbul from childhood, i think now is the right time to find all about this beautiful city and I hope that I will soon be gone to live there. :) I want to know about everything....working, salary, living, paperwork and meet new friends.

By by :)

Sarila

Hi,

Im already living in Istanbul for 2 years,I work in tourism,I love this city and I would like to share my passion to other people who are interested.

hi. how are you

what is your real name ? i m Ather plz send me your e-mail address i will talk to you thanks and regards....

Hello,

I'm Cédric Nicolas from Paris, France. Im currently in Brasil (with an eye on our 23 bad boys just arrived here for the world cup :)).

I will be in turkey at the end of august/begining of september working in logistic. I Would like tips to find a flat and also meet with new people over there.

Dont hesitate to hit me up !

See you very soon

Hey!
My name is Daniela. I'm moving to Ankara to work on the Colombian embassy there. Its a six months internship.
I would love to hear about your experiences living in Ankara and about any recommendations you have.
Thanks!

gracias esa es la idea.....

no   me manejo bien todabia, en esta red

me interesa, que compartas tu experiencia. soy andres y pienso viajar muy pronto aya a turquia

Hi, to all respected expats. I'm new here in this blog. just want to introduce myself. I wanted to become an architect. But,  never mind!!! Now in this time I am an Architectural Draftsman and working here in Saudi Arabia. I just want to move in turkey to learn more about the life and want to settled there.

currently iam in UAE and by birth PAKI, my visit is expected to BAKU and istanbul  in few months .can any Azerbaijani provide me more details about azeri language classes in shortest time ? .

Hello all,

My name is Zach. I currently reside in Austin, TX USA. Where I DJ with the group Axis Mundi.
In February, I will be moving semi-permanently to Izmir with my fiance.

My fiance and I will work on our family business which is a small but growing Mediterranean Spice company. As much as possible, I plan to get gigs DJing and see where that takes me in Izmir and Istanbul.

I am very open to networking, and I feel like it is vital for success in today's vast world. If you feel we have some common points, or even if not, feel free to contact me.

Hi dear Andela.I will come to Istanbul soon.I am from Iran.so I think we could be good friend for each other:-)

Hi all! I am living in İzmir. I am teaching at a University in İzmir.  I speak very little turkish so I would love to meet some other english speakers  :)

hii am a student from Morocco, planning to finish my studies in Turkey.
cheers!

Hi All,

i am new to istanbul..and i would like to meet expats in istanbul..write me if any one intersted me..
thanks

Hi,
I've lived in 20 countries and have worked in seven.  After six years in Turkey, I'm moving back to Asia.  My new job requires me to stay in hotels, so I can't take my cats with me to Asia.

Buddha--4 yr old neutered male tabby; independent; suffers from vertigo.
Chi--3 yr old black and brown speckled female; spayed; think Greta Garbo
Wu--1.5 yr old spayed female tabby; loves cuddles and minty fresh breath
Bing Bing--1.5 yr old neutered male ginger; loves food and hair ties

You can find out more--
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id … wse_search

Thank you.

Best,
Anna

Hello,
My name is Rahul and i will be coming to istanbul in july first week.
i hope to meet new people and go around the place.

Me I want to be friends

I am mechanical engineer

Hi all...Merhaba! ;)
I'm Gianvincenzo, I'm italian from Salerno and I'm an executive head chef.
I worked already here in Istanbul as head chef for Metre Pizza in Caddebostan and I'm presently free on the market searching for an italian/international restaurant which can put me in the condition of expressing my skills at the best.
I live in Idealtepe and I like Istanbul.
I'd like to stay here after working in Scotland, in the Philippines, In Kenya and in Dubai and Al Ain (UAE).

hi everyone. my name is Berk. I am Turkish and American. I currently live in nyc but will move to istanbul next week. I was working in nyc but i just wanted to continue my career in a country where i was born. looking to people whom i can speak english in istanbul :)

Hi..!
actually i m not an expat; live & work in the centre of city istanbul. as i said my only aim is to spend time with different people just to practice English while joining in any activity if it is may be possible.
r u orienting anything in istanbul..?
thanks from now ...

hello dear vana ,hope all is good for you -I am a foreigner as you (İRANİAN) and live in Turkey-ALANYA- I am an official translator in police station-jandarmery-and judge--on the other hand I organise cycling competitions and tours for all..my native language is FARSİ- but I know English-Turkish-German-İtalian-Spanish fluently-because I write for newspapers too.it would be my pleasure to know you too...amir-adib 0534-989-81-32 thank you--([email protected])

Hello,

I am German, I've been living in Turkey for nearly 3 years in Antalya Province, recently moved to Kemer, living alone here and would like to find activity partners for meeting, outdoor activities like trekking, swimming, camping, sharing views and thougts, experiences about living in Turkey, maybe lateron friendship.
I need to improve my Turkish, too. I can help you to learn German or English instead
If you live in other parts of Turkey or in the world, no problem, I'm looking for pen-pals, too.
Be free to contact me and thanks for your interest.

Hey all!!!  :D My name is Evangelos and I've just come to Izmir!! I am an English Language teacher!!! I am from Greece and I will be living in Izmir for the next year!!!

Hey Vana!!! I am new to Izmir too!! I live here with my girlfriend, but I don't have any English speaking friends yet!! I would like to meet some expats because I don't know Turkish and I can't communicate with my girlfriend's friends! So I am always sitting on the corner :P

Welcome ! Wish you much success in your new adventure :)

Thank you very much Sajiincigli!!!! :)

Hi, i am a nigerian  i intend to moving to turkey shortly, but really  don't know  anything about the country, i want to make friends that will hint me about the life style in turkey the best place that has potential for business.then can i get a work there when i arrive? . Love to get responses asap. Thanks and God bless.

hey there I'm dalia from Lebanon...

I immigrated to Ghana in the age of 16 where i studied and worked as an english teacher....

I came back to lebanon 2 years ago seeking home  :gloria  it was a waste of time actually  :rolleyes: therefore i decided

to move to turkey if i get a good offer... :one  wish me luck  :cheers:

bonjour

Hi
My name is Raby from Iran.i am film msker in iran but I would like
To be hotel receptionist,  and I will arrive istanbul next month.
Do you know how I should start?

Hello, I'm Miza.
I'm Bosnian but I also speak english. I'm currently in Adana and looking to meet some friends here

Closed