Just looking for occasion to speak ENG or FR

Hi everyone,

I am Polish, living in Warsaw.
I've just decided to enhance my linguistic skills - having strong professional motivation right now.
Except courses, seeking occasion to meet no - Polish speaking people here seems to be good idea to me :).
So if you speak English or French, need guide being in Warsaw to visit nice spots, Polish lessons (in exchange for ENG or FR) or just small - talk - maybe it could be mutual benefit :).
I am communicative,  participated in Erasmus exchange once, unfortunately right now all my friends from Warsaw are Polish ;).

Ewelina

Salut!
Je m'appel jean-eudes suis français et je compte m'installer à varsovie ...
Si tu as des conseils à me donner !? bonne idée ou pas ? qu'en penses-tu ?
Merci :)

Dear Ewelina,

Thank you for your post,
I've been here in Warsaw for 3 months,  I have a great interest to learn Polish, although I am doing a research in English language at the faculty of management/ university of Warsaw. I am not native English speaker, but have a good level of speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Also I have a good material I usually use to improve my English skills. I am thinking to have a Polish language teacher for  one hour weekly, and would like to find a tandem for practicing Polish, -of course I propose you as tandem only for practice-, while I am planing to start polish lesson starting from March.
So please check the available options that you will get and update me if you would be interested to exchange for mutual benefit.

Good luck
Adnan

Hi currently in warsaw for 3 more weeks, I'm a french student completing an internship, I can speak french and english as you request :).

Would be happy to meet.

Hey Ewelina,

I'm Irish and currently living in Radom. I travel to Warsaw occasionally at the weekends and would love to have a tour guide!  :)   I could help you with your English and maybe in turn you could help me with my non-existent Polish! If you're interested send me a private message and we can organise something  :)