Stall in a local trade exhibition

I hope to buy a stall in a trade exhibition to be held recently. I haven't put my hand in this type of business earlier.
Will this be successful.. or will I be failed... am confused :|
Total expected crowd is 2,300,000 and my product will be fruit juice and some more food products.
I know there will be more competitors for drinks. So in a corner of the stall,  I would like to put some nail polish or some girl's eye catching uncommon hair bands or something like that. But first I will have to find a reasonable supplier for that stuff. :/

Is there any friend who has previous experience in trade exhibition business...?
Would you please share your experience and ideas..?

mal wrote:

I hope to buy a stall in a trade exhibition to be held recently. I haven't put my hand in this type of business earlier.
Will this be successful.. or will I be failed... am confused :|
Total expected crowd is 2,300,000 and my product will be fruit juice and some more food products.
I know there will be more competitors for drinks. So in a corner of the stall,  I would like to put some nail polish or some girl's eye catching uncommon hair bands or something like that. But first I will have to find a reasonable supplier for that stuff. :/

Is there any friend who has previous experience in trade exhibition business...?
Would you please share your experience and ideas..?

.... and why did you not do it until now?  :mad:
What are you waiting for?  :mad:
Do you want me to get angry?  :o

mal wrote:

... Will this be successful.. or will I be failed... am confused :|

I shall give you so much 'confused' that you will not be able to carry it.  :mad:
Get going NOW! ...   :mad:

Thanks J. :)  I know you always encourage me into business field. Yes I too like to do something... as the stall is big enough for extra stuff other than the main targeted product, what can you suggest?? very cheap, not heavy but new introduction to Sri lanka... :/

Hello Mal,

In a trade exhibition you are going to put a stall of fruit juice....good idea but i have some idea may be you will like it...sell the fresh juice which can be taken out in front of the customer with no added materials...and write some benefits of that fruits juice like it remove deficiancy of certain vitamins....good for....digestion/blood increasing...etc.....Go Ahead and all the best...i wish i would come there to help you out.... :)

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Hello Mal,

In a trade exhibition you are going to put a stall of fruit juice....good idea but i have some idea may be you will like it...sell the fresh juice which can be taken out in front of the customer with no added materials...and write some benefits of that fruits juice like it remove deficiancy of certain vitamins....good for....digestion/blood increasing...etc.....Go Ahead and all the best...i wish i would come there to help you out.... :)

Regards,
Anil

Anil,
Mal has no time to change her product line now. She must focus on the booth right away and buy herself an experience on how to do business.
She will experience the miracles of supply (she) and demand (the exhibition visitors).

Please do not interrupt her with your amorous advances.  :o
You are very lucky I am not a jealous man.  :cool:

mal wrote:

Thanks J. :)  I know you always encourage me into business field. Yes I too like to do something... as the stall is big enough for extra stuff other than the main targeted product, what can you suggest?? very cheap, not heavy but new introduction to Sri lanka... :/

Mal,
1). You must stop wasting time posting comments here for the time being now that you have a pressing matter before you.
You seem to be more preoccupied of changing pictures at your profile from bad to worse than with your to-do list for the exhibition.  :mad:
This is not the time for you to be lazy.  :mad:

2). You must quickly pay a deposit to book the booth before somebody else snatches it from you.
You shall scan the receipt and post the image at http://postimage.org/.
Next you post the link to the image here at his thread.
You must do this as real proof you mean business.
If you do not post the link by early Sunday coming, I shall never bother to advise you plus you will get other harsh punishments.
On top of that, I shall send spam e-mails to everybody in Sri Lanka to show them you are one of those baby people who keep breastfeeding on employers for donkey years nonstop and never grow enough to wean.  :mad:

3). As of early Thursday, Jan. 30, you make a list of everything you need.
All you need to do is close your eyes, thank God for the opportunity to exceed yourself and you begin visualizing everything which needs to be done step by step.
One major secret to success is to see with the mind, not with the eyes, the movie of your journey ahead.
If you cannot see it, that's a tragedy because you must find something new to do to break through the thick skin of complacency and littleness plus years of carelessness common to 99% of people.

4). You must get some flyers ready and business cards (even if you print them yourself).
Do not waste time or I shall use my tennis racquet you see in my picture and which serves tennis balls at 200 miles / hour on the lower half of your back body.

5). Talk to organizers and you will surely find one who will be nice to you to guide you further.
Make sure he will be not too nice to you …   :blink:

I do not want to hear more moaning from you. Get up to speed for once.  :cool:
When again can you get to participate in an exhibition like that?

aryavrat wrote:

Hello Mal,

Regards,
Anil

Thanks a lot anil. (I knew you and John may give comment for sure!) Thanks thanks.. I have the idea of fresh fruit juice, bottled juice and ice-cream! :D
Please my friend, come and help me. India is not that far

John C. wrote:
mal wrote:

Mal,
1). You must stop wasting time.........

2). You must quickly pay a deposit to book .......

Heyyyy thanks a lot and I do not stop this for any reason now.. after your and Anil's encouragements ... I feel I am not alone any more...No need to pay money soon.. because I have enough stalls to select.. I am updating details.. as it will take place in our Uni grounds (and two more nearby grounds) it is easy to get information...
THANK YOU!

mal wrote:

Heyyyy thanks a lot and I do not stop this for any reason now.. after your and Anil's encouragements ... I feel I am not alone any more...
THANK YOU!

Hi Mal,  :)

The words below are WORDS FROM THE SAGE:

1). If you do not feel alone in starting this business, that's good enough to break the shell of employment.

2). To do really great things, you must feel really alone.
Everything I did, nobody really helped me, not even people who said they "loved" me.  One day I realized that if nobody could help me, then I am the man who is able to help everybody, and I discovered I have nothing to lose if I do so and if I know the right price for me.

I have a considerable collection of proverbs which belong to me and I penned.  One of them is:

I do not blame anybody for failing, but for not starting again.

Starting your little business now means - to me - that you are on the right track to escape stupid, boring, unworthy job where you have no freedom.  With self-employment, even if you do not make as much money as when you were employed, at least you will be free to grow, which means the score is 1:0 for you.  :top:

yupxx im hv been working as an event organizer from last 4 years....i can help u up......................if u want...

Meet other expats and join the events

OR