New in town and alone!

Hi I'm Tony,
Ki Manière?

I've just arrived last monday à Maurice, and I'll be working there for who knows ? Maybe a long along time I hope.
Well I'm pretty young (24) since I'm not married or have any children, even if Mauritius is such a nice place,
It is sad to be alone there.

Anyway, It will be my first weekend here, I'm hopping to find some buddies to hang out or just have drink.
I'm living in Flic en Flac right now but will probably move to Quatre Bornes or Rose Hill the next month.

I'm very interested about cultures, I've learn some créole as i want to bargain in a food market ahah.
I love to taste food, well to eat in fact. My first problem is how to cook a patisson?
What's else oh yeah a big handicap I'm a pedestrian without driving licence. I plan to use a bike later

I'll be free this Saturday evening and Sunday.
I've just got a phone, and will buy some credit tomorow morning so I'll be able to call you back!

My wifi is not reliable but I'll try to answer as soon as it want to work
PM me for phone number !

See ya ! Have a good long week end!

Hello Tony,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Lots of youngsters in Flic En Flac including myself :)

Welcome to the country.

Sebatien!

Comma ca va?1?

how you finding my country of origin?

if you want to meet up and hang out, i will be in Mauritius in June for 4 weeks.

keep in touch and hope to spk soon

Natasha

Hey Tony, if you're in F & F, maybe you should go to Big Willies next Saturday ?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=337906

note we'll also soon organize a meet up around Flic en Flac

Hi Tony!  I'm relatively new here too!  I would love to get together if you are still in the market for friends.  I'm in Quatre Bornes so let me know what works!

With pleasure Bridget I'm also going to move to quatre bornes next Thursday. If you're free we can have a drink even tonight

Julien I'll try to go to the big willies event but will definitely be part for the expat meeting the 22nd

hi all...
i'm new too !! ...

Hi chef awie,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A little introduction might be helpful in having some contacts.

Did you come to Mauritius with your family or alone?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi hasna..

thank you so much ,i'm here alone for now .
still need to adjust my self with the island hehehe.
i'm working with Outrigger Hotel & Spa at Bel Omber.
then if any1 from the group like to eat asian food fill free to come too my hotel..

thank you
awie

if any1 from the group like to eat asian food fill free to come too my hotel..

I do looove asian food :)

come to my hotel then,,,

hi Awie !

Where do you live ? I've just move to Quatre bornes if you pass by don't hesitate to contact me !
Let's try to meet up somewhere