New Person in Flic en Flac

Just got into maurituis, still trying to find some church. No response yet from anyone.

HI reinerb,

There are plenty of churches in Mauritius. Services are mostly in French. There are English services too. Let me know if you are a Catholic or Christian, I will guide you accordingly.

renierb wrote:

Just got into maurituis, still trying to find some church. No response yet from anyone.

Hi Terence
Hi Renierb
Terence, the last time i looked, catholic was part of the christian faith... lol... forgive me for correcting :-). (the beer's on me the next time we meet)
Renierb, you do need to specify because there are a lot of different denominations in mauritius, even among the christian faith. Not to mention other religions from hindi, telegu to buddhism and islam. if you're looking for a church, i take it that you're christian. just walk into one of the many christian churches here and find out if it is to your liking. there are at least two in tamarin, there must be one in flic en flac, there is one in bambou, one in petite riviere noire (i think), one in palma and several in quatre bornes. and of course in port louis. services are indeed mostly in french but also in english.