Looking for place to live

Hi Joey Lee here

I am a proffesional comedian and writer. I am looking for a cottage behind a big house or a room in a cool place with creative laid back people. I have been living way beyond my means in apt in Kawa oops hahah. So now i can only afford a few hundred a month. Anybody have a place for a laid back funny guy from the states. I am no drama promise. Just want to chill and not stress on rent while i write and get this TV show put together that i have got green lighted to air on Cloud TV.

Thanks Joey
0756-85-45-48

I know a cheap place in Jaksrta.

Hi Joey,

I'm sure that you're not looking for a room (no matter how cheap) in Jakarta, Indonesia or anywhere here in Brazil. I'm sure the commute costs would be brutal. Canada is a great place to live but also expensive, too cold if you're used to warmer climates.

If you go back to the main forum page and look way down at the bottom you'll see hundreds of pretty little flag icons with the name of each nation written beside them. These little babies will take you directly to the forum for that nation.

I think you're going to get a much better result if you post this plea for affordable accommodations on the Tanzania Forum as opposed to here in a "generic" forum for expats worldwide, don't you?

OR simply clik here:  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=131

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil & Canada Expert, Expat-blog Team

thanks

There is a good place,  :) 
but in Sri Lanka :lol::joking:

Hi Joey,

The best place to live for a person like you is Philippines. You can choose anywhere you want from beaches, hotels, amenities, etc. I'm sure you will also feel comfortable to mingle with Filipinos.

Regards

Find activities and meet other expats

OR