Philippino Consulate Location

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know where the Phil. Consulate is?  We're looking for a local recruiting agent specifically for the Phillippines and we cannot find one on our own. We just have no clue where (a preferably good) one is.  So we thought to go to the consulate office as I can't get anyone on the phone to discuss this (not today but over the course of several days). I got a list of agents who are licensed but they are all in the Phil.   We would just prefer to work with someone locally.

What I found by a lot of digging through google is that it's on Ummul Qura in Rihab. I looked on the map and can't find it as it doesn't seem to be labeled.  I found the street but not the office.   Website so helpfully gives a PO Box. I've read that there is a POLO Office (for these work related matters) with the consulate office and that's where we have to go to get more information and assistance. 

Can anyone help me out?  thank you so much

Hi myyams,

I suggest you to visit the following link where you might get some more information, this might help.

http://www.pcgjeddah.org/General%20Information.html

Happy new year 2014,

David.

Expat-blog team.

From Which side you will come towards consulate?

If you are coming on Tahlia towards Makkah express highway, you will see Jarir on your right hand  close to Express Highway, turn right from Jarrir signal before crossing the Jarrir and keep going and keep watching on your left side, you will see their building.

thank you so much that really helped.  I will go when I can figure out if they'll be there for sure or not = )    I think today was a Holiday.

myyams wrote:

thank you so much that really helped.  I will go when I can figure out if they'll be there for sure or not = )    I think today was a Holiday.

You are most welcome and Happy New Year  :)

Hi! though i am not really sure if they can help you out, the philippine consulate in jeddah is a few meters from Jarir Mall Tahlia. It is a 2-3 storey building.

If you are coming from Ikea,  turn right at the corner of Burger King and Jarir Mall.

thank you so much.   Thankfully we found a recruiting office.  My husband ran into someone who just sponsored a maid from the Fil. so I think we might just get it done.

Happy new year everyone!!!    May this year bring you blessings, ease, health, and happiness.