Jobs

Hi

I am looking to relocate to Gib..but I am looking for work..maybe customer care in the gambling companies..but I only speak English..do you think there is possibilities there?

But I am a pre school teacher and I can also teach English...is there any opportunities in these fields?

I do know people in customer care who (I think) only speak English, although a lot of the staff are multi-lingual.  The wages aren't particularly high and you will have to do shift work.  The advantage there being, as one told us the other night, at least you can pay your bills and do other business in the mornings.

Try victor chandler, bwin, mansion, william hill, gala, etc.  There's a list on the gib gov website of the companies who are licensed for gambling in Gib so that should give you somewhere to send your CV to.

There may be opportunities in teaching, I think I heard of someone getting a teaching post recently. Try the obvious ones like the Gib gov Dept of Education and there are quite a few nurseries around.   Sorry I sound vague, neither of these are my field. 

You may be better taking some time here so that you can apply/visit in person.

Hiya, Bet365 are looking for employees.. they are a gaming call center in Gibraltar..
i will try and get hold of some more details for you..
a friend works in the building above.

hope this helps.

another option is to contact some bars and restaurants. they are always looking.
x