Visit visa to bahrain

Hi everyone I would like to ask anyone that I have invited my family for a visit visa to saudi arabia and my family is here now in riyadh on visit visa from my home country could anybody tell me whats the procedure of  taking my family to visit bahrain on exit re entry visa as already my family is on exit re entry visa from my home country.Thanks.

TABBU2000 wrote:

Hi everyone I would like to ask anyone that I have invited my family for a visit visa to saudi arabia and my family is here now in riyadh on visit visa from my home country could anybody tell me whats the procedure of  taking my family to visit bahrain on exit re entry visa as already my family is on exit re entry visa from my home country.Thanks.

Your family is on a single entry visit visa. That means they can go out of KSA not to return back. Are you sure you want to take them to Bahrain?  :/

Yes I want them to visit bahrain whats the procedure if you can tell.Thanks

As they are not GCC residents (iqama holders), you have to visit the Bahrain embassy to get their visas.
The embassy may ask for their return tickets to home country in order to endorse visas.

But what about coming back to saudi arabia from bahrain  no problem I will get visa from bahrain embassy but how will they enter again to saudi arabia from bahrain.

TABBU2000 wrote:

But what about coming back to saudi arabia from bahrain  no problem I will get visa from bahrain embassy but how will they enter again to saudi arabia from bahrain.

This is what I am trying to tell you sinbce my first reply. They can't come back. Their visa to KSA was single entry which they have already availed.

Means they have to take exit from bahrain to their final destination.

[already my family is on exit re entry visa from my home country.

That's the key mistake.  YOU will be on an exit re entry visa, NOT your family.  Exit re entry visa is for those who are resident here and have an iqama.  Your family is on a visit visa, not an exit re entry visa.

(I know TLL already responded, but just wanted to correct the OP's misperception)

So whats the best way and how to proceed.

my mother is coming from Pakistan on visit visa in alkhobar. I can arrange a visit visa to Bahrain and i want to take her to Bahrain. Is it possible if i can take her to Bahrain then she will go to Pakistan from Bahrain and i will come back to KSA again?

mudassarkazi wrote:

my mother is coming from Pakistan on visit visa in alkhobar. I can arrange a visit visa to Bahrain and i want to take her to Bahrain. Is it possible if i can take her to Bahrain then she will go to Pakistan from Bahrain and i will come back to KSA again?

Yes you can. Your answer is a few posts above this post of mine.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 02#1644990

TheLegendLeads wrote:
mudassarkazi wrote:

but she will buy a return ticket from Karachi to Dammam and then Dammam to Karachi ... so would it be  possible for her that she can change her route to Bahrain - Karachi while return?

mudassarkazi wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
mudassarkazi wrote:

but she will buy a return ticket from Karachi to Dammam and then Dammam to Karachi ... so would it be  possible for her that she can change her route to Bahrain - Karachi while return?

Yes. During her stay in KSA, just visit the airlines office and ask them for alterations. The visa must have been obtained prior to that,

I am in khobar and i am going on vacations to Pakistan. I like to stay in Bahrain for 1 or 2 weeks at my brother home. I have a IT technician profession on my iqama. Could anyone please tell me how many days visa i can get on the causeway for Bahrain? some people told me 1 week and extendable to one week and some told me only 3 days.

thanks in advance