Lady from London- Any free people with car who want to hang out.

Hi just come from London and would be nice if there are free people who want to hang out maybe show me Dubai and Abu Dhabi...Would be nice to hear from females who are looking for friends. 

Sammy

Hi

I am free till 20 December, but I am a male, so if still interested than kindly reply me

Take care
Bye

What part of UAE are u at?  Are u free weekdays also?

I live in Dubai and yes I am free on weekdays also till 20 December

And one thing I forgot to tell you, I am a businessman and I do business with UK and I have an office in Liverpool as well

kool stuff....add me to watsapp if u have it ...

Amazing ! Lol..

@Saud1979: Do you also want to show Sammy Dubai and Abu Dhabi? Any place of interest you would recommend her?

Not really.. I think she should visit places like Souq Bahar, Madinet Jumeirah, Yas Island, Autodrome etc.

hy,how r u?///did u fined a companion?

whr u live now?

HI DEAR HOW ARE YOU ?
DO YOU HAVE BBM ADD ME  73F37ABF or 0528164374

Heya sammy im comin dubai on the 11th just on doha at the moment ... I used to live in dubai ive still got my car there im from birmingham... Lets link up for a coffee whenever ur free :D im on whatsapp +97466742449 thats my qatar number... Otherwise +971502476742 or +971554526022.... Gimme a shout. Safe.

Welcome Sammy. Nice to know that you are in Dubai. You were talking since last year to come here and finally you are here. Hopefully see you soon. :)

more detail [email protected] meet me online on skype-bermuda98763
DIRECTOR-SANJEEV MALHOTRA

when are you coming to dubai...
i am free
with car
but need to know about my guest before making you my guest..:-)

Having great time so far enjoying visiting all the states here in UAE.  Have only met up with one person from this forum and was a very good experience.  Genuine people do exist on the forum but yes i can imagine not all to be trusted.  Anyway thought it wud be good feedback for others.
Sammy

Thats great to hear that you having good time Sammy. Enjoy Dubai and wish you all a wonderful New Year!!

Anish
745eb338(BBM)

Hey Sammy!

Im new here as well. Recently came from the UK myself but basically from India. Im Jiya, how about yourself?

email me: [email protected]. :)

hello am free on new year for hangout do reply me on 0503068287

Nice to c a lot of ppl at this forum, Wud be a pleasure to meet you guys! Truly said Sammy!

may be i will be your choice

sharma999 wrote:

may be i will be your choice

:/:lol:

Which part of dubai u at Jiya?