Expat hangouts and activities

Hi all,

My name is que, from chicago USA, I've been here not too long and yet i am able to find a proper social gathering. I am involved in the fashion industry and usually used to a very social atmosphere, and with my current connections i believe we can make something special happen here. yes i see there are few activity forums but my aim in this is to gather all sort of expats and even locals (if they are open minded to it) to get together for exclusive organized social events in certain places. This would be hosted events where a confirmed amount of people will show up with an E invite and can only know about our exclusive locations (public locations) through this private E invite. This is not to exclude everyone but only to try to invite those who are really interested , and weed out the non serious.

If your looking for fun, good time, great conversation, personal and business connections, and a laid back mood than its time for you to join this movement.

All who are truly interested you can message me directly with a little about your self and whats your purpose of joining this social movement.also include you email address .

If you have questions before you receive any invites or don't want to give out your email yet, no problem,ask away and i will do my best to get right back to you

Thanks and hope to connect with you
Instagram.com/qshebley

good initiative ;)

I love it! How can I get on the invite list?

Hi all.

Thanks for your interest, for safety purposes kindly provide us with link of your social medias .Also kindly send us your preferred email you would like to receive your exclusive hangout invitations once approved. We will be starting the hangouts mid - end of jan 2014.
Please understand this is for security reasons as this is an exclusive hangout group, thanks for your understanding .

All this info can be sent as a private message to if you would not like your info public on here.
Qs

Hi all,

Dont forget to hit the subscribe button please to receive the latest updates of this thread.

Hi

Good day

Wish to be in your group

Regards