Where are the job seekers??

I would like to know where are the german/english speaking sales job seekers??? Having posted a role on numerous websites and contacted a numerous amounts of people, it seems that these days people dont want jobs! Why is that?

I am fluent in English and German. I am planning on moving to Geneva very soon. What kind of sales person are you looking for?

It's probably because, Geneva actually is a french speaker'town, and people who speaks english AND german, prefer to work in an office than as a saler: this was my first idea.
But, Meaning while, I checked your announce, it's look interesting but doesn't mention any particular competence except language. At any working rate does the person work? Are you looking for one or more person to create a group.
I would be a little interested, but I'm working already 60% in a part time job. And maybe going to Japan next year.
Anyway, where did you put your announce? Have you tried Petitesannonces.ch, annonz.ch, anibis.ch, ghi.ch, tdg.ch.
Maybe should you write your announce in written newspaper (ghi and tdg.ch)

Hi,
I'm looking for work, unfortunately like most Brits I only speak English, when you try to speak French or German everyone likes to practice their English on you.

Hi everyone,

I work in the financial sector and have just moved to Zurich. My company works with headhunters which is pretty much the way things seem to be done these days. What was cool however, is that the guys who got me the job also helped me with a bunch of questions I had about insurance and moving. Perhaps they can assist you too. [moderated: no more ads for your company!]