FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A DANISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE REP

If you are interested, please send your CV asap to [email protected]

The Customer Service RepresentativeŽs primary focus is to efficiently and accurately manage order flow, satisfy customer requirements and follow up on product deliveries and other matters that arise from the order process.
Candidates for this position should be friendly, outgoing and professional. 
All customer service representatives are provided with training prior to beginning work and training continues once on the job.
Responsibilities:
•    Communicate directly with customers over the phone and by e-mail
•    Receive and respond to customer requests and enquiries
•    Daily follow up on customer orders from allocation to delivery
•    Pro-actively inform customers of any delivery short shipment and/or delayed delivery dates
•    Liaise with market sales force to inform them on order flow, cash remittances and credits/adjustments
•    Investigate and resolve customer claims and service discrepancies up to their final resolution, research and process disputes and deductions

Hi JulietteJamoneau!

Please post your advert in the jobs section of Geneva classifieds!

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,

Thank you for advising. I have reposted the ad under JOB Other, Admin and Sales as it is really a combination of the 3. Hope itŽs ok.

Would you by any chance know of any other network / way of contacting Danish speakers in Switzerland?

Many thanks for your help!!

Regards,

Juliette

Hello. I'm a Danish expat living Im geneva searching for a job. If you by any chance know about someone in the need for a Danish/Scandinavian speaking person you can contact me in this forum. Kind regards Katherine