Assistant Engineer or Assistant Manager in Switzerland!

Good afternoon,

I need some help according with a job in Switzerland....
I aplied to some recruiting companies and they have told me that I need to have a work permit before to arrive there because most of the companies does't accept my C.V. if I don't have it.

Did you know some companies or agencies who can hire and after this they will provide al the documents?
I must mention that I am in UAE and I want to leave directly from here with a contract!

Thank you for your time and I hope that someone can provide me some helpfully informations!

hi claudia - unfortunately, you must have a valid working permit for you to enable to apply for any jobs. that is one of the requirements.

cheers.

Cklaudia wrote:

Good afternoon,

I need some help according with a job in Switzerland....
I aplied to some recruiting companies and they have told me that I need to have a work permit before to arrive there because most of the companies does't accept my C.V. if I don't have it.

Did you know some companies or agencies who can hire and after this they will provide al the documents?
I must mention that I am in UAE and I want to leave directly from here with a contract!

Thank you for your time and I hope that someone can provide me some helpfully informations!