New Girl!

Hello!

I hope to arrive in Cairo this summer, to begin a new job and a new life!

Yoga and martial arts are going to be my first missions.  Do you know anywhere good to train?

There are several options that I'm aware of.  Check the Community Services Association website livinginegypt.org since many places advertise there.  Once you're here you can go to their office in Maadi or to almost any market in Maadi or Zamalek and pick up one of the free magazines such as the Maadi Messenger.  I just checked in the most recent copy I have and there are 4 yoga options and 2 martial arts options just on the last 4 pages.  You can also pick up a free yellow book phone book in many places such as the Books and Books book store on road 199 in Maadi and fine options there too.  There's a great ladies gym and dance studio on road 254 in Maadi that has a lot of programs available and could point you to any specific places you're interested in.  I don't remember the name of it but it has signs you can't miss.

i dont know much about yoga but in case you didnt find a place to stay yet,i have a nice room for you in helioploies you can share the place with me,its two rooms two reception and two bathroom my number is +20120541967

fibyfarid > please post in the classifieds

Cheers camping guy!  I will look for these publications and places when I arrive.