Moving to Shanghai in two weeks!!! Need friends :)

Howdy everyone,
Just got back home from visiting Shanghai and LOVED it. So, I've taken a job opportunity through my company to come work in Shanghai for at least the next six months, maybe longer.  I'll be arriving with 2-3 of my favorite coworkers. A really good group. We're all pretty outgoing and enjoy the nightlife.  We are in the technology sector, but that doesn't mean we stay home and read all day.

Looking for some new friends to explore the city with and enjoy it.  We've got a pretty wide range of ages and interests, but all of us are active and are looking for any reason to get out of the apartment.

If anyone wants to hang out, give me a shout!

M

Hi,foreign friends,welcome to shanghai,i am quite familiar with shanghai,if you need know some good place in shanghai or china,i am glad to help you!

welcome to Shanghai! hope this vibrant city brings you a memorable winter!

Hi,welcome to shanghai,i am quite familiar with shanghai,if you need know some good place in shanghai or china,i am glad to help you!

And i am a technical engineer.

Wish to be your friend.

My contact info:
    (Moderated: please send personal number by private message pls)
    email: [email protected]

Thanks everyone, spent the last month or so moving in and getting situated.  I live over in Jing'an and have been slowly getting into a good rhythm.  Love the nightlife and hustle and bustle.  Might get some drinks this weekend with some new friends I've made if anyone is interested!
Message me and we'll connect!
:)