Best Small Business to do In Ecuador

Dear all,

I am a designer by profession. living in DUbai.. I am looking forward for a possible move to Ecuador Most probably investor visa..... I love to learn Spanish... i wanted to know If there are good jobs for designers? or One has to be good in Spanish for getting jobs there?

and suppose if I don't get job then are there any small business opportunities for foreigners with small amount and what are the possible places....

Please experts i need your advices!!!

Odan
Please do not move here without jnowing spanis a big mistake....
And ecuador is totally different from where you are coming from take a yr ir two to get to know this area and what they need.,...jobsare not eady to find...
Come here for a visit first for at least a month and dont buy rent abd look arount...dont where purple sun glasses,  the grass always looks greener in some one elses yard..,no employment no designer positions no positions period for out siders...,

smmr wrote:

Odan
Please do not move here without jnowing spanis a big mistake....

Very view expats know Spanish, beyond courtesies and simple requests, and those who say they know Spanish, often exagerrate their prowess at it.

thanks for ur reply smm and arr,..

now i am geting bit scared my question was about small business around......

but anyhow you open my eyes too... i am considering south america as an option lets see// and yes first i will come there and see

Anyone else to comment here??