Music shop

I'm looking for a good music shop in Saigon.
A music shop that has Amps,Speakers,Micro/Phones,Instruments.
Will be staying for a few days in December on my way to Hoi An, and would think that Saigon would have a better chance of having one than Hoi An or Da Nang.
Anybody who knows of a good music shop please let me know.
I'm mainly looking for a micro/phone. But will be looking at other stuff as I will be living here ( central viet nam ) for a couple of years.
                                                   :whistle::cool:

Sorry but I don't know addresses.  In d1 near thne border of d5 on Tran Hung Dao.  Between Nguyen Canh Chan and Nguyen Van Cu(?...d5 border)

Quite a few on Dien Bien Phu in d10 - bought a few SM58's there.  Sound fine but less output American made.

saigonstereo.com/vi/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=239luecheer, you need to buy some item music  to use ? This is web : saigonstereo.com or link saigonstereo.com/vi/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=239. Hope I can help you more if you need more information. I willing to find it help you. Hi :)

Thank you to both ( Binh Thanh Guy and Nhu y ) of you for your help. It's nice to know there is a few music shops to choose from.
I play with my son and when I come to Viet Nam it will be nice to still play with him via the internet.
thanks you again.:thanks: