Yanbu residents any recommended places to visit and shoot

I am new here, any recommended places good for sight seeing, and landscape shooting? (specific spots w/o any hassle of setting up)

saw ur post . noong 2011 pa...musta sir? did you find a great place for photo shoot? I am a photography enthusiast as well...kabayan:-)

I did some survey first, video and stuff, not that promising yet, gonna be back in Riyadh for the holidays then be back here after, I left my tripod and I need it in Yanbu.... let's do a photo walk you and I...

dynamo1131 wrote:

I am new here, any recommended places good for sight seeing, and landscape shooting? (specific spots w/o any hassle of setting up)

Yes, there is a place where Saudi guys go to BBQ and picnic. It is somewhere around here
3859, Yanbu Al Bahr 46468 6674
The place is terrific and the sky is astonishingly clean (albeit few miles by the light and heavy industries areas).

There are few trees, interesting fauna and clear sky.
Going there, on the other hand, could be dangrous, for that you will cross the trucks pass way.

It is also beautiful on Ummluj Road, further north of Sharm Yanbu.

Deyaa1989 wrote:
dynamo1131 wrote:

Yes, there is a place where Saudi guys go to BBQ and picnic. It is somewhere around here
3859, Yanbu Al Bahr 46468 6674
The place is terrific and the sky is astonishingly clean (albeit few miles by the light and heavy industries areas).

There are few trees, interesting fauna and clear sky.
Going there, on the other hand, could be dangrous, for that you will cross the trucks pass way.

It is also beautiful on Ummluj Road, further north of Sharm Yanbu.

Thanks I'll look into that.

Hello Guys... nice to see some photography enthusiasts. I am also a photography enthusiast. I am from India and currently in Yanbu on office work.

I would love to get associated with you all and explore.

Please let me know if at all any gatherings or meetups are planned. I am on [email protected].

regards,
Subhas

k.subhas wrote:

Hello nice to see some photography enthusiasts. I am also a photography enthusiast. I am from India and currently in Yanbu on office work.

Are you still in Yanbu ?

I would love to get associated with you and explore.

Please let me know if at all any gatherings or meetups are planned.

I am on [email protected].

regards,
Subhas

I am on my last week in Yanbu (hopefully) I just took my go pro and just took some road clips..good luck...

Oh... :(

Any other enthusiasts that you can think of ?

Also, can you share some of your pics for a quick look ? Or some URL where you have hosted them ? Just wanted to have a quick look.
:)

k.subhas wrote:

Also, can you share some of your pics for a quick look ? Or some URL where you have hosted them ? Just wanted to have a quick look.
:)

If you have time:
facebook.com/DondonClementeJr
flickr.com/photos/donclemente/

Any photowalks planned this week or coming weekend in Yanbu ?

You have done an excellent work I have recent bought nikon d3200 DSLR from Jessop in Glasgow.
I will be in Yanbu next month and we will do some photography together if you are free !!! and will learn something from you