Close

Things to do in Yanbu during the weekends

Hi,

What do you usually do on your weekends in Yanbu?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in Yanbu?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

Christine

Christine :

Hi,

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weoekend in Yanbu?

Christine

Cristine Where is the Al-Ahsa though it is larger city then Yanbu ?

Expat get togethers at a particular Western Only beach is normally what happens. Other than that people get together for BBQ's, dinners, go to parks or playgrounds for those with children, scuba, snorkeling, fishing.... The entertainment options here are not comparable to those of NYC lol... but it is a nice quiet small town feeling... good place for a family.

Christine :

Hi,

What are your top tips for the weekend in Yanbu?

Christine

On Weekend, I move to Jeddah to visit my family. Otherwise, I use one of the gymnastics, stay on sea front (beach), walk around in Yanbu Old Town (by the Gold Market). Sometimes I walk in Dana Mall and City Center (in front of Jarir Bookstore). Other times I have dinner with friends in one the restaurants there (Najel, Fudduckers, Subway, Al-Baik, Al-Tazej, take a way from Dominos Pizza, or Hummus Reefi).

Regards,

Moving to Yanbu

Find tips from professionals about moving to Yanbu

Travel insurance in Yanbu

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Yanbu

Flights to Yanbu

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Yanbu