My Thai girlfriend

Let me begin by saying that I had been traveling to Thailand for about 20 years, mostly to play golf. Yes, I did date the typical "bargirl" for a while, then one day near the Temple of Truth in Naklua, mid-day. I ran across 4 girls walking together. I said "Bi nigh narak"...where you going girls. The prettiest looked up at me and said "with you". That was almost 6 years ago!

We lived together in a studio apartment for the whole time. I learned Thai and she learned English. We both loved dogs and I encouraged her to spend time with her family as she saw fit. I was also very endeared by her devotion to her Buddha. Everyday, I would watch her meditate and pray. It was wonderful to see.

About 18 months ago, I got very sick with viral bronchitis, and checked into a major hospital. The cost was too much for me and she suggested that I stay in a local hospital for care. It was a grim experience of sorts. Very crowded, one bath, cold water shower, but she spent every night and day by my side. She slept on the floor by my bedside for 6 straight nights, so she could let may bedrail down, so she could help me into the toilet and pee standing upright.

In the day she brought me fresh fruit and juice. With her help I got much better. How many Farang women would have done the same?

Awww your story is cute!! Not many Thai women do that! You are lucky to meet her!!

How many Farang women would have done the same?

555... are you promoting Thai girls? :)
And 'de-promoting' Western women?

I am happy you are happy! ;)

Anyway, hope your health is back on track!

my girl friend is almost similar that,but she is very jealous!!!!!!!