Motorbike Repair

Hi, could you tell me where to bring my motorbike for repair?
I crashed and the front part of my bike has been broken.

Still no problem with riding and driving but the big cracks in the front plastic(?) part.

How I can find motor bike repair shop?
Hopefully it's quality but less expensive one in HCMC, Dist 1 or 5.
I cannot ask locals as I cannot speak and understand Vietnamese.

Pls help me!

Thank you.

hello nousername,

First, we don't know what type of your motorbike (110cc, 150cc or 250cc, ...) to recommend for you a appropriate place

I know a repair shop i think it's fairly good and really big. It's placed on Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh str., Bình Thạnh dist., nearly Thủ Thiêm bridge. When you go along Nguyen Huu Canh street from district 1 to Thủ Thiêm bridge (in Bình Thạnh dist.), you go through the Himlam building, then you can see it on your the right side

Or not, you can bring your motorbike to a care service center of your motorbike brand . for instance, If your bike is Honda, you can go to any care center where have a big HONDA logo, in there they sell motorbike and have a service called "Head service", you can repair or replace genuine parts for your bike.

Similar to other brands

cheers,
lutubu

Just bring it to An Duong Vuong, Q.5. You can replace or repair your motorbike, any brand!

Thank you so much for your kind advise of all!
I followed one advise and now it has been repaired successfully :-)
It seems not so big problem and the repairment has done sooner than I expected.
I really appreciate to all of you and what a nice blog here!

I will be more careful.
Thank you,

enjoy :top:

Hey Jim,

I've been to HIEN to repair my motorbike before. They charge fairly high prices compared to the average shop, since he caters mostly to expats. Can't tell if there an honest place to be honest though or its worth it. Did you have a bad experience with them?