Salons in Jubail

Does anyone know of any Beauty Salons in Jubail? I've recently moved here and don't know much :)

There is one in Ladies Market Jubail - Back side of SameWay Super Market

there are many you can find some on qatif street behind alrajhi bank, some of them can visit you at home.

Have a good day,

ohh thanks guys

where are you in Jubail, downtown or industrial area?

I'm headed down that way in an hour...I'll keep my eyes open.

manx, in royal commision, there is at least one in each mohalla (residential sector). people have opened beauty saloons in their own or rented houses..you can find one near to you, tell me where you live, i can check some, with acceptable repute and quality, near you...:)
my advice, learn/use some 'do it yourself' techniques in front of the dressing table, keep the required tools and gadgets, and become self sufficient and independent...:)

Manx, just saw a women's beauty salon in that little shopping area next to McDonald's in the old part of Jubail.

It's inside the shopping center.

And if you don't feel like "doing it yourself", there's no reason why you should.

What is the problem? Skin? hair? hair spa? it is my partime i can provide you the services. at home service.

charge is 200SR all for three

looks like manx has lost interest now or already discovered some saloon nearby, convenient and satisfactory one..:)

thanks so much guys! such a big help :D

Hlw  how r u
How many charges for pluking and face died wax

Face side wax