Single female in Jubail

Hello everyone,
I am a single 31yo female and I have an interview for a teaching job in Jubail.
I am interested to know a bit more how is it for single female to live in Jubail, since most of what I could find was coming as family.
Any advice or feedback is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Katarina

Hi,

Jubail is mostly an industrial city. Royal commission is a good area to be staying in with a nice beach. Life could  be a little boring. However you could spend your weekends at Khobar or Dammam. Or you could make some friends in compound   or stay in one yourself and find a social circle.

br,

Dear live.ali,
thank you very much for your quick response and information you gave me.
I was also wondering, since I saw that women can't drive and that they have to cover their hair, is it true, and is there anything similar to that I should now. If you can't drive, what would be the best way of going to work and back?
I know, I have many questions, but I would really appreciate any reply.
Thank you.

Cheers,
K

Yeah,

women are not allowed to drive in Saudi however there are ample taxis available to take you around. And taxis are not expensive if compared to Europe. You are required to wear an abaya which covers whatever you have dressed in. Dress modestly they always say. Also i have seen women get away with not covering there head and i don't think it is mandatory. Sometimes these guys chase you in a mall and ask you to cover your head at which you should just do accordingly to save yourself a hassle.

br

@kalearh hi  I am living  jubail city

Hello Ubaidkhan,

This is an old post (2015). I invite you to post on recent threads of the forum should you want to interact with members.

All the best,

Bhavna

so , why u don't remove the old posts. ?

so , why u don't remove the old posts. ?
-@MemoMarah

Here's a plan.

Work out how long it would take to do it, then how many staff it would take to do so in a reasonable time, then open your wallet and pay for it.

If your don't fancy that, just think before you post bad ideas.

Closed