Supplement stores

Hellow,

does somebody of you know if there are supplement stores for protein and others in Jubail or near?

Greetings
Dimitri

HI Dimitri,

Hope u r doing great bro. There is one store named "GNC" near to Jubail center. Follow the link for location. Don't expect to much from that, there are also some people around who sells this type of stuff, based on "customer" requirement and in much less price compare to stores. I prefer them.

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/GN … 80f37fc631

Good luck

Hi Sohailafzal,

I am Fine, hope the same for you? Where can i find  the  " some people around"?

THANK YOU

Haha.. "some people around" means "gym instructor or some guys in gym". To be more specific which product ur looking?
where u do ur workout?

Aah  :)  ok like that. In the compound where i stay is a gym. there are no "some people around"
so..... next question. where i can find a good gym in jubail?
i am looking for proteins, and/or mass gainer.

Well in Jubail, following are the gyms I know about.
1. nijoom gym near to hyper panda. (dont exactly know the timing
2. jawarih gym near the fish market. (06 to 08 AM) & (04 to 08 PM)
3. jubail recreation center. (04 pm to Midnight) - very flexible timing for people like myself.

About supplement, mass gainer u can find there in GNC but I am not sure about protein.
:top:

Ok Bro, thank you very much. maybe see you there.

Good luck  :top:  n keep lifting  ;)

Hello Dimitri,
Finding Protein powder has been a long struggle for me as well in the past couple of months as physical stores are near impossible to find. However, I turned to our good friend google and searched what online stores are available in the market which can deliver to saudi Arabia. The one decent online store I found was sporter.com they have a good variety of products and they deliver for free within 2 business days.
Note: their accessories however (protein shakes bottles for example) are ridiculously expensive (blender bottle starts from SR120)

hope this helps and if anyone has a better online retailer they shop from please let us know.

-Mr. Hillbilly

Hello Mr Hillbilly,

Just checked sporter.com thx bro. ok they are a bit expensive but they have indeed a good variety.

THX again
See you

there is a new gym "FITNESS MAKER" near LULU Hypermarket in Jubail town.

-miko