Language exchange evening in Oneills bar Madrid city centre

Hi guys,
        My name is Mark & I'm from Ireland. I have been living in Madrid for a year and a half now. I organise a language exchange evening in Oneills Irish bar (Calle Principe, 12) every Tuesday evening.If you're interested in meeting new people and practicing a new language, please drop me a line and I'll give you the details.

Hello markey boy.

In order to get more responses, i would invite you to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Madrid section or in the Activities in Madrid section.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi Mark, typically are there many hispanoparlantes there?  What time on Tuesdays? Thx, Jim

Hi Jim,
          Yes we typically have a good mixture of Spanish speaking people who attend the intercambio looking to practice, primarily, english, but we also have people who attend from all over the world. Feel free to pop by some Tuesday evening from 21:00 and experience the atmosphere for yourself. I think you'll enjoy it. The address is Calle Principe, 12 Oneills Irish bar.

Regards, Mark.

Well, Mark, you are an O'Neill's bartender, not the organiser of the group that was meeting for years in that pub. Now they all meet up at El Parnasillo del Príncipe Irish pub, Principe 33 (same street, on Tuesdays as usual, 22h).

Thanks...that's a great idea.