Re-homing 3 months old persian kittens

Hi everybody,

My queen (white turkish angora) gave birth to 4 lovely kittens, and they are now 3 months old.
The father is a siamese cat, but somehow they all look like mum!

I have 3 white semi-long fur (angora quality) kittens, 2 males and 1 female.
Eyes: amber.

1 female long-hair (angora quality) kit, colour: silver coat and white stomach.
Eyes: amber

I am looking for people who really love cats and can provide them a nice home. I simply cannot leave them in these horrible pet shops where they will get some disease and flees. (not too mention narcotics).

Help!

They sound beaut, I wish I could help you out. Good luck, may they find happy homes.

chuckles. Xxxx

Hi erikabrio,

Feel free to post an advert in the Hurghada pets classifieds section, this might be helpful. :)

Best of luck.

Regards,

David.

try to post your request in ESMA group in facebook

or

Spare

You can also place a post in this Facebook group

: http://www. facebook.com/groups/animalloversinhurghada/
unless you would like to sell the kittens as selling animals in this group is not allowed:.

Hi did you find homes for the kittens? I am living in Hurghada on Sheraton road and would happily rehome one of the female kittens for you.

Kind regards, Tim

I want one, do you still have cats to give? If yes you can contact me, I'll take one

hi.i would like to take one of the persian kittens u have mentioned.please let me know the details and if possible contact me in [email protected]

you know you could just spay and neuter and stop being a breeder so you wouldnt have to search for homes!  sooo many cats need a home and you are doing nothing but adding to the problem.