First time to travel with pet.

So I'm leaving Cairo on the 11th (next week) and I want to take my kitten (7months) with me. First, can anyone recommend a vet in Heliopolis? I've tried calling the Vet Pet clinic for the past few days and no one is answering. Secondly, I don't exactly understand who's pet policy I should be following. I'm going to Toronto, but connecting in London. I'll be taking British Air from Cairo to London, then Air Canada to Toronto. Entering Canada she doesn't have to be microchip-ed, but from what I've read, entering England she does. (But I'm only going to be there for 3 hours)I'm extremely confused, owners that have pet-traveling experience, please help.

Hello pandabear!

I hope that other members will help you soon.

Why don't you try to post on the London forum too?

Maybe that it will be helpful to you.

Harmonie.

Hi pandabear,i took my little dog to the uk from Egypt there is some paper work involved and you need an agent to get her through the airport also it will need a health certificate, animals coming to the uk have to go in to quarentine for 6mths and i think its the same for Canada right now it is very costly and your time is very short to get it all done before you leave i hope this helps.
                                                         Maggie.