Working and resident permit in Cape Town

Hi,

I am Italian and at the moment live in Italy.
I am hunting job in Cape Town to get closer to part of family who lives in South Africa. I would like to know how does it works  my job permit  as well my resident permit in South Africa? Do the Company in South Africa who hire me request all documentf from there or the Italian Embassy in Cape makes it with the South Africa Embassy in Italy?

Could someone give me some tips ?

Thank you

RT

You need to find a job and you need to apply for the permit. Sometimes the company can help, but in general this is your duty.

Thank you for your kind reply! So that means , as soon - have job , heve to get applicaion form from my itaian embassy and feel it up and send it to my new company who will hire me ??

Thank you

3(

You need a job and a signed (indefinite) work contract. Then you apply in your country. once you have your permit you can legally start working in South Africa.

Thank you so much!!!! So now I know hoe it works !! Here in italy the South Afican Embassy it made of people of course , but if u get into a nervous person or not so patient ''u killed' ..in Italy are almoust like this ,, so lovely from u to answear in a very simple and human way !! Thank you!!!!