Apartment or condo suggestions, Please

Hello All,

I've been watching this forum for a while now. And I believe I come to the right place to ask for advices.
I will be moving to KL in the next two months and I really need to be ready.

My new office is at Bukit Damansara

There are two suggestions that I will need:

1. I need to hire a service apartment for 1 week prior to moving to my new place - any suggestion for any near Bukit Damansara??

2. I want to have a condo or apt near my new office, and if possible near a shopping mall or center (I need to be near a supermarket or hypermarket). I am looking for a 2BR with budget RM 2,000 or less (is that possible?)

Suggestions?

Thank you in advance!!!

Diazetta,
welcome.. RM2,000 for a condo or apartment in Damansara try Pelangi Astana or One Damansara. nearby mall - The Curve / Ikea. Good luck

awesome!

thanks, I'll go and check 'em out now.

@FZinaL

I've checked them and I don't think it's quite near as I thought they were...

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Well mate, for RM2000 or LESS around your area or Bangsar, don't think you can find anything worth to look at. but try anyway.
best of luck

Diazetta wrote:

@FZinaL

I've checked them and I don't think it's quite near as I thought they were...

Hey Diazetta,
Check out Peninsula Residence All Suite Hotel, my friend's staying there, 2BR, you can get less than 2k/mth.
Mel

Hi Diazetta ,

I wonder whether you are already in Bukit Damansara , KL .. regarding your accomodation , i would suggest you stay at Windsor Waldolf service studio apartment , if you are single or couple without kid ,, The service apartments are next to a shopping mall , hartamas shopping mall and around the area there are many eateries and shop ,, it is very very convinient ,, and to go to your work place, bukit Damansara ,, it is about 10 minutes drive .. TIt has full condo facilities include swimming pool , BBQ place and squash etc .

I have a unit there ,, and my Jap female tenant has just move out ,, she has been staying there 3 yrs .. this apartment has beautiful palace , KL tower and Twin tower view ..and it is fully furnished ,, what you need is just to bring in your luggage .

Ok ,, let me describe about my studio apartment .... It is of a size of 500 sq ft ,, it is just a right size for single person cos could save a lot of cleaning troubles ..

i bought well known brand for bedding inmy unit and when you ly down on bed , you are facing the beautiful palace .. and at night there is beautiful light  .. no need bed side table lamp ,, cos the lights from the palace will shine the apartment .. of course you prefer to sleep in dim light , then can pull down the curtain ..
there is a dinning tablewith 4 chairs and also facing the beautiful  view ,, enjoy dinner with family and friend and at the same time enjoy seeing the beautiful view from palace and KL tower and twin tower and the city's light up too ..

you could  sit down on the sofa (sofa bed, can be used for guest )to watch TV while admiring the nice scenic view too ..

So ,, if you are interested to rent my unit ,Kindly call me at 0162054535 .. (mobile) Rent is Rm2000 (Neg) per month and min 1 yr tenancy contract must be signed ..water elect excluded ,, water is around 10 to 15 Rm per month ,, elect bill if you switch on air cond often ,, then is around 50to 150rm per month ,, parking fees is around Rm150 ..
Hope to hear from you soon ..By the way i am Mlaysian and married to german expatriate who lived here for almost 20 yrs ,, and i have two grown up children ..and daughter is studying in international school around the area and son is studying in Australia university ..

Bye for the time being ,see you ..