I will be visiting Paris in August/september need some help

Hi

I will be visiting Paris in August and september. Can somebody give me some advice on where to go to have fun. I live in USA right now and I'm hoping to talk to somebody who can show me round.

Thank you

Noor

Hi Noor,

Paris is so big that we could write an entire book :)

Tour Eiffel, Montmartre, le Louvre Museum are must see!

Hi Julien

Thank you so much for your reply. Are there any hotels you can recommend that are not too expensive?

Thanks

Hi Julien

I forgot to mention that I have been dreaming of going to Paris all my life. This is a huge advendure for me. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Noor/Nora

Bonjour Noor!

You can peruse this website listing places to go and fun things to do while in Paris that are off the beaten path for everyday tourists...Join on facebook or follow on Twitter as well.
lebestofparis.com

If you have questions on finding something specific then shoot me an email at [email protected], and I will see what my team and I can come up for you!

Hope you have an amazing time on your trip here!

-kc

if its of any help, i will have just moved to paris in august to start work there in september. I do not know the city that well, but it would be cool to do some learning with someone else...let me know when you

Matt

Hi Noor,

Try adding to your research:

Timeout.com then click on Paris. It's a great up to date way to find restaurants, hotels, & all sorts of information on sightseeing.

Booking.com is excellent for finding a hotels in Paris. They supply photos and ratings of each hotels.

After you have booked your ticket and hotel accommodations, the best way to see Paris is to roam the streets and feel the energy. One visit may not be enough, so just know that once you love it you'll be back often.

And don't ignore the one day trips  that you can take to London, Brussels or Amsterdam.

Please let us know your impressions of your trip.
Good Luck!!
Shirlthepearl

Hi Matt

Thanks for the reply. We should keep in touch.

Noor

Hi Shirlthepearl

Thank you so much for the links. I appreciate it.

Noor

I am visiting paris next weekend. I like to know that is it safe to tour the city after midnight?