Coming soon!

Hi All,

Just want to say 'hi' and that I will be moving from England to Khobar soon, probably end of next week. It will be my first time living in the Middle East, but not first expat experience as I was in China for 10 years.

Hopefully I can find some great people from all over the world here and start enjoying a social life soon after I arrive. In no particular order I very much enjoy the following things: international food (pretty much anything), coffee, tennis, rugby, badminton, travel...etc.

No idea where I will end up living as I will figure that out when I get there after I get some advice and see the options.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Devonian

Welcome to Expat-Blog and soon to KSA @devonian

Do you like Cricket ?

I am watching the Ashes right now!

Thats Great. Would you also interested playing cricket in Khobar ?
Pls visit: shargiaclub.com

I haven't played for quite a while, so I might not be very good. Is it quite competitive or just for a laugh?

Its medium level domestic competitive cricket. If you know, how to play and have medium level skills, you ll be best suited to our level.
BTW, its not hard ball cricket like ASHES, its Hard Tape Tennis Ball Cricket :)

Let me know, if you are interested :P

Bumping this thread for social activity in Khobar too! :)

-Jan

welcome in khobar im sure you will enjoy the life here

regards

Devonian wrote:

Hi All,

Just want to say 'hi' and that I will be moving from England to Khobar soon, probably end of next week. It will be my first time living in the Middle East, but not first expat experience as I was in China for 10 years.

Hopefully I can find some great people from all over the world here and start enjoying a social life soon after I arrive. In no particular order I very much enjoy the following things: international food (pretty much anything), coffee, tennis, rugby, badminton, travel...etc.

No idea where I will end up living as I will figure that out when I get there after I get some advice and see the options.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Devonian

Hey Devonian
How are you?
I hope that you are settling well and all.
If you would like to meet up sometimes just let me know mate.

LB

welcome to Saudi and I'm sure you will like the place :)