I want to make a better life for my family!

Hello everyone! My name is Teena and I am from the USA.  I have come to a conclusion that I may want to find a job or contract job in Kuwait and move there to save money to provide a better life for my family in the United States.  I don't have any degrees, but I am trained in the food preparation/cashier and have experience with housekeeping, also some customer service.  I am also very good with computers.. and very good at graphic design..  If I do find a job in Kuwait, will I be able to bring my family as well? I'm lost because I don't know where to begin.  It is very hard to find a job here.  If I found a job, what would it be like for us when we get there? and if i get a job offer will they pay for flight and whatever? im lost!

hi Tina

i can give you offer in my work   but are expertise  exactly ,
how long you work in construction , are you work in big project
before.
i can not pay air ticket for you.

hope good luck for you

Thank you, I can not afford airplane tickets over there, so I will need someone to provide all of that and would like to have a place to live also.. I will work very hard. Construction? not so much, but I am very good at learning new things and can work almost everything

i know your ambishes & you want develop your skills  & advise you
be excellent in one work like construction  as engineer or assistance engineer. work in labs ,etc.

you can  not work almost everything in-spite of you are good learner because you are American & they will give you height salary. 

Kuwait one of 5 countries give height salary to American  more than Kuwaiti  .

i advise you work with American army in kuwait &  from army you will know  a lot of  Kuwaiti  & maybe find good job.

i wish good luck for you

hi, base on my knowledge,  a good company will give a offer letter which has all the infomation about all your benifet what you well recieve/ get.including your salary.

and if they don't give you a offer letter, you need to ask for it, because that is your assurance for your benifit anythinng in writing and sign is always 100% sure than just word of mouth.

most company when they hired applicant from outside the country they will give accomodation or allowance,

and by the law in kuwait only male could sponsor there family if could provide all the requiremens in the immigration

Miss Teena,

You are highly qualified for Kuwait. Your qualification is " US passport ".  Kuwait is now onliged to home Americans.
I assure you that you can find Manager jon in Kuwait easily. All you need to do is find the way to visit Kuwait.
Since you are single. Many Kuwaiti will offer you part time job as well.
In short, you will make huge sum of money in Kuwait. Do not waste your time any further. Take some loan from bank to buy air ticket and you will get visit visa stamped on arival.

I agree with kuwait411 also A US passport with no skills= nothing really : )

faisalkh wrote:

Miss Teena,

You are highly qualified for Kuwait. Your qualification is " US passport ".  Kuwait is now onliged to home Americans.
I assure you that you can find Manager jon in Kuwait easily. All you need to do is find the way to visit Kuwait.
Since you are single. Many Kuwaiti will offer you part time job as well.
In short, you will make huge sum of money in Kuwait. Do not waste your time any further. Take some loan from bank to buy air ticket and you will get visit visa stamped on arival.

Your best bet would be to find work as a contractor with companies like ITT, General Dynamics, Honeywell, Dyncorp and ManTech, you would need to apply online with them and hope for the best. It's not easy to bring kids here as the school fees are outrageous and each child can cost upwards of $7,000.00 a year for each child. Most of the schools here require a degree but you can try Bayt.com or ALShaya website, they have many American retail chains here. It's extremely hard to be here as a single mother, trust me I came here as one and struggled. You can check out my blog for more info on Kuwait. Good Luck.