Where to buy a folding table and chairs?

I want to get a table where the legs fold only, in the U.S. we usually call them card tables because a few people may sit around one playing cards.

Just a basic square table (with a plastic table top and metal legs) not toddler sized like those places where you eat on the street but normal grown up size. Also need a couple of folding chairs.

I live in Phu My Hung and was thinking perhaps they would have them at that big Lotte store but I don't want to travel around looking for them. I want to find a place close to where I live (near Nguyen Van Linh and Nguyen Duc Canh) because I figured I'd bring it home in one of those van taxis...then again I have to go to D1 today anyways so maybe it would be easiest to just get one there...but where?

Thanks!

Hi,dude. We can offer the table which the legs fold only.

Our company's name is Yiwu ST.BO Furniture Co.,Ltd. Established in 2000, we are specialized in producing plastic folding tables and chairs.Both solid tables(legs fold only) or folding tables(can fold-in-half) are available.

Cause of the high quality and competitive price, we acquire frame from many customers from more than 30 countries.

Folding tables and chairs will never be the same. Buying tables or chairs from our company, it will usually a long term investment.

Go to Ngo Gia Tu street, Q.10. They will deliver at home.