How to pay if no credit card!

I have made some booking at booking.com for a hotel. I borrowed. My friends credit card and did the booking which is confirmed upto 3 days before date of arrival at hotel. It is a free cancellation booking. Now if I want to make the payment against that booking, which way I can do that cuz I don't have a credit card. Secondly, do I need to pay through same credit card from which I made the booking or it can be any other.

if the booking is direct with the hotel, it might help if you call them, but if its an agent i dont think you can

Get a prepaid MasterCard and use like credit card. Or get a credit card

I think if we do through booking.com, it's not direct.

How and from where can I get a prepaid master card, please guide.thanks

If you booked it through booking.com. CC was only for quarantee the booking. You can pay as you want in the hotel. I am sure they will accept cash payment. But be prepared to have lot of cash, as I will assume they will also want you to leave a deposit (which will be returned when you check out).

RHB have a prepaid MasterCard. There are others I can't remember exact names.

VPK, yes I know that but how can I pay at hotel cuz when I reach hotel, it will be too late...I need to settle it before three days of arrival at hotel. I mean my booking will not be in tact until I arrive at the hotel, either I have to pay three days earlier tha n arrival, or they may deduct one night charges from CC that I used for making booking, though I would lov to pay at hotel...but how !!
Prepaid master card looks only solution, If I could get it before my departing date...I have already applied for it today.