Online Forex Trading .

Hello Guys..
I am Bangladeshi. Now I am live in Kuala Lumpur. I am a Student. part time job are not available so much here.
But I am online froex trader. I have a XM forex broker account. Now Questions are..
1) is there a international student can do online forex trading ?
2) in Malaysia, online forex trading is legal or illegal ?
3) when I was in Bangladesh, I invest dollar in my forex account. so can I start trading ? is there any legal problem ?
4) I trade only euro/usd ,usd/jpy,euro/gbp,gbp/usd pair. so is there any problem?
5) I am a odex worker too. I have a odex account. so odex is legal or illegal here?
Please answer me as soon as possible. its important for me. thank you.

Dwip wrote:

1) is there a international student can do online forex trading ?

There are students who trade as long as you are in the right age meaning 18 and above, know how to trade and as a student you should have to be careful about choosing the right broker.

Hi, my name is Lee. Recently I attend to Snap Academy trading course. It's very helpful, so much easier now for me to do trading now. It was so simple. Every time we learn about something new, we tend to add on to our existing strategy, thinking that it can better enhance our trading edge, but instead it confuses us more. The trainers, Edward and Alexandra ware incredible! Edward Foo brought us up to a whole new level in trading by introducing new types of setup that can easily give you the edge. It has helped me to increase the probability of being profitable in the long run or short run. Alexandra is excellent in sharing his experience in trading futures! Very refreshing and enlightening. Support given from these trainers is outstanding. Good job by you two! Thanks Snap!

Forex was legal up until the financial crisis of 1997. After that the shops all  closed but that didnt stop people from later having online accounts and trading that way. Though not legal, still it persists.

Aside from the risks in Forex, there are many scams in Forex and it would be very hard to find an honest broker and honest online platform. Without a shop, a human being to be responsible for scams, if your money is stolen what are you going to do? Nothing.

Hi ! I am Kareem originally from Pakistan. I have been here for nearly a year now. I would like to know more about Malaysia online forex trading.

What is the most popular broker in Malaysia? can you recommend some of it so that I can make the comparison..

There are a few. The big one is such as XM and FX broker.  I have never tried them before but I heard some good things and bad things about those brokers. But one thing that I can confirm is that the registration process is so so long! - i gave up half-way! That is y i can't explain more about the details.

However there are also newcomer such as Olymp Trade. To me, so far this is the best platform. Registration process is really quick and its interface is really suitable for newbies.

Whatever it is, which ever broker that u used , try to start with demo account. It really helps.

Thank you Andrew for the info ! I have proceed to register with Olymp Trade. I am still at the demo account. So far i don't have much complaint. The platform is stable and the demo account really helps especially for me to understand the concept and features offers by this broker.

Forex is great for those who know what they're doing.
Forex is a mug's game for those who do not.

The upshot for most is simple - Sharks will strip you dry and walk away with your cash, legally or otherwise.
Watch out for any unknowns advertising forex trading, especially on forums where the scammers hope to find stupid people to rip off.

Hi everybody, my post is deleted earlier because I have included a link to my website. I think it is unfair to remove the whole post since I have shared some useful information.

Nevertheless, I will try to repost that information:

1. Forex trading itself has a lot of risk. Just like yesterday, when Saudi Arabia declared price war to Russia for the crude oil, the whole market became super volatile. A lot of people are suffering margin call. I suggest that you first apply for Forex No Deposit Bonus.

Just go to google and search for: Forex No Deposit Bonus. You will find some websites that list brokers which offer no deposit bonus. In short, you do not need to deposit but still can earn the profit. Of course there are terms and conditions for that. This is Since to let you have a taste of how real trading is.

2. Forex trading in Malaysia is illegal if it is done thru brokers which are not regulated by bank negara malaysia. However, there are no regulation for the online forex trading. Everybody is doing it.  Since there are a lot of online payment processors such as Neteller, Skrill, Paypal, etc, the transaction has become easier and less traceable. I would say, it is safe to trade online in Malaysia.

I hope this post is helpful to everybody who wants to start a forex trading in Malaysia.

Forex, for those without knowledge or experience, is a scam, and there are a lot of scammers out there more than ready to rip you off.

I very strongly advise anyone offering forex services to the general public not only be avoided like the plague, but be actively blocked if they attempt to contact you in any way.

Basically, if you don't know the business, you're a scammer's dream.

I have to agree with Fred. Forex dealers and gold traders have been know to con people out of money in Malaysia, so be very careful.

To a certain degree you can play around with currencies yourself by having several bank accounts and opening multi currency accounts. But also consider switching banks each term to get better interest rates on fresh funds on new fixed deposit accounts. Property business is also good to make money if you have enough to get you started.