Visa requirements of oman embassy for 2 year girl with mother only????

if anyone knows about the EXACT visa requirements of oman embassy for 2 year girl with mother only????.. means what type of documents are required for my daughter visa, as I am single parent. plz guide me

well the only thing you need is her birth certificate to show the relation that's it

I am really relaxed now after seeing your comment... I am thankful to u

I want to ask one thing more is that is there any requirement like her father permission letter etc etc,,, as I am her mother and I am divorced and I m unable to provide such thing, except  except her birth certificate and B form. plz make me clear once again.

Well I don't know about this. You can clarify this with company pro who offered you a job or you can contact Oman embassy/consulate in your country for further help. My understanding they won't need any letter from the father. Btw which visa u getting for Oman?

i have the need of working and living in UAE, please could you please help my dream to come to be. i am onyebuchi from Nigeria
my facebook Id adiuku onyebuchi. whatsapp +2348060751931

lady_student wrote:

I want to ask one thing more is that is there any requirement like her father permission letter etc etc,,, as I am her mother and I am divorced and I m unable to provide such thing, except  except her birth certificate and B form. plz make me clear once again.

There is no requirement of any permission letter from the father or anyone. The birth certificate or the BAY_FORM , what you call in Pakistan will be required along with the passport.

ok thanks again

what is your job and what type of jobs you know to work in
Gulf Countries and what is your email ID. Write me on [email protected]

Hi yemkaybasheer,

I think an introduction, and telling us more about the job you are looking for might help to guide you.

Thank you,

David.