Places to hang and meet new people

Hello everyone, my name is Thi and I am currently in Da Lat and will be here for around 3 months, just wondered what the community is like and where everyone goes to hang out, looking to make some friends, also any hobby or sports clubs about? :)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Hang,

I have been on and off Dalat for 2 years now.I love it here but it can be a bit too quite sometimes,especially when it is raining.
A few expats like to meet at Wind Mill Cafe at about noon time when it is nice.Care to join us ?
My email [email protected].

Hoang

DL is a nice destination for me. I often visit DL 4 -5 times per year. There are a lot of worth seeing places you should call at such as pongour falls. In fact , the falls are very far from the center. It tooks me more than 3 hours to reach there but my tiring was gone as soon as i saw the fall. So imposing. Beside that ,you shouldnt miss DL night market , Truc Lam temple, the Historical village, love valley, crazy house, Tuyen Lam lake ( good place for camping ) ,.... and still have a lot place that counldnt remember now. But easily , you can research on the Internet. I really miss DL now , and i will arrange to visit my favorite place 1 or 2 times more in this year. Hope you enjoy your time in DL

Regard!

Hoang Laqui wrote:

Hi Hang,

I have been on and off Dalat for 2 years now.I love it here but it can be a bit too quite sometimes,especially when it is raining.
A few expats like to meet at Wind Mill Cafe at about noon time when it is nice.Care to join us ?
My email [email protected].

Hoang

yeah it's little bored in the rainy season.i just move the Dalat for two weeks. can you tell me where is the Wind Mill Cafe? thanks

when your in the city, near the entrance to the markets, face away from the markets and look to your right, youll see a street leading up the hill, across that street is a caphe, good meet place also KFC same locale