Trying to trace owner of empty shop

hi everyone,can anybody help!!we have been trying to trace the owner or previous tenant of an empty shop in golf del sur Tenerife,we have tried requesting a "nota simple"from the local registra explaining all we know and giving them the address of the property,but they keep coming back to us saying we need to supply them with the name of the owner...which is what we are trying to find out from them!!aaargh!!we would like to rent the shop as part of our plans to move to Tenerife from England..can anyone advice us as to how we can move forward.??we have tried the usual asking other shop owners+businesses but cannot find out anything!!any ideas please!!!

Hi,  doodlesdeli

I actually live in the Golf,  and to be honest I dont think you will have much help in your quest,  Especially if the local is not advertised for rental...

However,  just a longshot...... and i hope you mind..

i have a busy little mini-market in the golf del sur,,  and as I am desperate to return back to england...perhaps its something you might like to consider,
it has a low rent, compared to many other locals,
it is  fully stocked, and  i would consider a reasonable offer.
if your interested,  it would be nice to hear from you.

best wishes with your move..

Hello!
Are you still looking for the owner of the local.
You could perhaps ask to the president of the comunidad, if it is a Building.  He or the "administrador" must have a record about him.
Sorry to respond so late, I am more on the french forum.
Alan