For anyone in Tenerife

There appears to be a lot of people viewing these forums however very few replys, so I would like to do a test.

If you live in Tenerife could you just post a reply and say "Hi"

I am posting this to get a rough idea about how many do utilise this forum as I would like to use it and get helpful and supportive information.

Hi Dienvay!

Welcome to Expat.com and that's a good move ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Dienvay:

I live in Tenerife since 1995.  Feel free to contact me for any questions.

Thanks for the reply Alain will probably be taking you up on that offer.

Ultimately we hope we can be a useful and beneficial member of this community, hopefully produce a venue where members of all age groups can meet in a convivial environment.

My Idea is to start in the south west as that is possibly the most populated but ultimately to have about 4 venues throughout the islands on separate evenings obviously this will depend on how good the first venue works.

Hello Patrick:

South west is the best, for such Business.  I have a friend of mine who have a disco in Las Americas,  He could even help you finding the right place.

Let me know when you are coming.

yours truly.

Thanks for that Alain we are actually coming over for a week late may early june to check a few things out.

Could be worth having a meet up and a chat.

Without any problem Patrick.  I am looking forward to meet you.
Please let me now later on your arrival date.

Hi!
I quite often reply to questions. Some people respond again, and others, despite you having spent time answering their questions, don't even send a message saying "thank you", so a mixed bunch on here!
best wishes!

Idon't say,but I do write; Hi!

Andhope that I was helping someone with something, today to. As a good person should do.

Lars Carlen, Arico

hello to you Dienvay.
Me and my Philippina wife bought a small finca in Arico last summer, we is planning to start a foodsmokery in the future, mainly smoke pork products. We is reforming the kitchen to be approved for comersiel food handling.
I also have a idea about a international cooking club to use the kitchen, where the members can cook food from their homecountries and serv to all the members. With meeting & eating one Saturday, or Sunday every month.
We also have a large storage, 15 X 6 meters in front of the kitchen for tables to eating the food.  and guest toilet behind the kitchen in a separate bathroom house. In front of our house is a yard suitable for boule or other activities.
If you would be interested in taking part to start the cooking club, please contact me.       [email protected].

Lars Carlen, Arico