Looking for someone who wants to play Go(weiqi) in Shanghai

Hey everyone,

A brief introduction. I am Guochen. And I am a good Go(weiqi) player. I love playing and teaching Go in pubs or meeting rooms(rent problem...) when I was in the United States and Europe.

Now I am working in Shanghai and actively seeking for some teaching opportunities. Well, it is different, here, I will teach young kids...

However, I miss the time when i played Go in different places... I love
the feeling to teach or play Go with people of different nationalities. So if you are looking for some strong players, or you just want to have a beer with an interesting game, please reply me!

p.s: Anyone who is a beginner or wants to know the rules of this wonderful and interesting game, it is my pleasure to spread the game! 
I want to organize a club of weekly meeting time in the future.

Hello Guochen.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

I'd love to learn weiq. I 'm a chinese girl studying in shanghai. My weixin:401608776,expect your reply(^_−)−☆

Hello,

I am from Finland. My level is about 4 kyu. Would be interested to play sometimes. I live in Shanghai Pudong.

Nice to hear from you.
I sent you my phone number in private mail. so text me if you want to play.
there is an International College Go tournament to be held on July 7th -- July 13th. Maybe you are interested in playing with them at weekends also.

Hi everyone.

I'm Moroccan and I'll be in Shanghai on July 14th (first time in china ;) ). Being a Wei Qi fan myself, I'd love to meet players in Shanghai. My knowledge is very basic. Hope I'll learn from you guys. Looking forward to meeting you.