Looking for friends

HI!
Looking for you!) I want to find good friends to communicate with.
Doesn`t matter where you are from!
Waiting for your messages!

Hi,
You can add me as a friend at [email protected]

Hi Reds831!

A brief introduction would be appreciated i guess!

Regards
Armand

Hi cheesecake,

Welcome to shanghai!

Would u mind sharing something about urself, like ur background, interests etc...?

Hi there, happen to see this post. I am new to Shanghai as well, hope to new more new friends ;) I'am from Singapore

Hi to all.
I am new in Shanghai too. I want to meet friends here and to know about this city and culture. I am from Russia.

How long will you stay in Shanghai, Masha?

Hi, Masha: Welcome to Shanghai~ Been stayed here 9 month and work too much. Maybe we could explore the historical set together!
Drop me a line!

Hi Boys & Girls!

We're all looking for new friends, and what i suggest is let's meet and have fun!
I've been in shanghai for few years, and I have set up some African dance lessons, which actually are more a social event then a dance lesson! lol The teachers are great, and the 'students' are just there to have fun... the moves are easy... well, anyway if some of you guys are interested, just call me 15800897981 or send me an email to [email protected]. we do that every thursdays at 9pm at DClub.
:)

Am Sindisiwe from South-Africa . I just moved to chengdu china for an English teacher job & looking for news friends.  Also do anyone know where i can find South-africans living in china... keep in touch...

Yours  faithfully
  sindisiwe

Hi all, I am new in shanghai. it's nice to have new friends in here. post me plz

Hi all,I'm a Chinese boy,love to make friends.
I'll arrive in Shanghai on 13,july.

Hi all ,

I am a Chinese guy, now working in SH, I`d like to meet new friends here. Any concern, pls drop a msg to me. Thx.

Hi cheesecake,

welcome to Shanghai! :)

I'm a new member and currently working in SH.

Hey PPl

I also new here, lets hangout .

Regards
Mav

Hi, Im looking for new friends too. Im a mature student from CIP Donghua University taking up degree in Business Management. Im from Philippines :-)

hi. are you still here in SH?