Expat Show Shanghai 7th edition: September 6-7-8, 2013

Hi,

Expat Show Shanghai comes back for its 7th edition, on September 6-7-8, 2013 at Shanghai Exhibition Center.
Expat Show 2013 dedicates its full resources to create the best platform for expatriates to find all information, products and services they need for their everyday life in Shanghai.
More than 150 exhibitors and 10,000 visitors are expected.

Many activities will be organized during the 3 days such as:
- Bingo games: on Friday, ladies can come and enjoy bingo with their friends. Gather your family on Saturday around bingo, and on Sunday for the bingo brunch. 
- Kids sports area: kids can enjoy their favorite sport or even discover a new one. Have a try at golf, rollerblade or on a bike!
- Villages: Association villages and national village such as the German village, the French village, and the English village will be present during expat show. 
- The cuisine festival: discover and taste food from several famous international restaurants in Shanghai. 
- Wine discovery: try and buy wines and spirits from all over the world in this special area.

Useful info:
Date: Sept 6 – Sept 8, 2013
Time: 10:00 – 17:00
Free entrance
Venue: Shanghai Exhibition Center - No. 1000 Yan'An Middle Road or Nanjing Road
上海展览中心 - 上海市延安中路1000号
Email: [email protected]   

I have to make it sure that, do we need to pay for tickets to get into?

Hi,

No need to buy tickets: the entrance is free of charge.

I'll try to attend this year ! just one question, for someone who never came to Shanghai, is it complicated to get there from the airport ? Is it easy by to come by tube maybe ?

Pudong Airport:
take Metro line 2 east extension to Guanglan Road.then take line 2 to Nanjing Road(gate 4)(1h40m).
Hongqiao Airport:get to Hongqiao terminal 1,take metro line 10 to Hongqiao terminal 2.Then take metro line 2 to Nanjing rd(gate 4)(1h10m)
Berry

Thank you so much Berry !

This sounds awesome!

I may will be there with my workmate,too.I am looking forward to it.

And never mind ,Julien.It's my pleasure.

Great !I will go :)

Hi...Is it at the East Nanjing Road Subway Station?

Thanks

Dear ,it is line2/7 , Jingan Temple ,8 exit.

Thanks a lot.