New Yorker in Paris!

Bonjour!

I just moved to Paris from NYC (originally from South Florida). I'm adjusting to the culture,  learning the language and trying to meet some people to socialize. I moved here to be with my boy-friend (he's french) while he finishes his Master's. I'd love to connect with other english speaking expats in Paris to help ease the transition. :) Thanks & look forward to hearing from you!!

hi ; i live in paris moved here in 1995 frm england ,can contact me if u wanna make a new friend !

hey!!! my boyfriend and i just moved to paris from california..good to hear from another american expat. my name's diego..how long have you been in paris for? we return from amsterdam today.. hope all is well.

Hello! Welcome to Paris! I would recommend checking out gogoparis.com  - a guide to Paris in English - to find out fun things that are going on in the Capital! Hope that helps. Kim x

I am from India but currently doing my masters in Paris and I live at the CITE Universitaire..Feel free to give me a shout!!

lebestofparis.com also has really good places and things to discover for ex-pats living here!